For years now, Bradley has created world-class smokers, and now offers grills for the complete backyard cooking ensemble. Grilling is all about sharing good times with family and friends, while creating mouth-watering creations for your guests. Whether you choose to use a Bradley Smoker, a Bradley Grill, or a combination of both, a world of creativity awaits you.
The New Bradley Grill™ 4-Burner Stainless gives you all the power and versatility you need for backyard entertaining.
- Big enough to cook for 4-6 people with 696 square inches of grill space (493 square inches primary, and 203 square inches secondary), and a total of 61,000 BTU.
- 4 individually controlled main burners, aligned front-to-back, give you the versatility you need to grill over direct heat, or set up with indirect heat.
- Burners are stainless steel tube-style, and each provide 12,000 BTU to give you the power you need for high-heat grilling.
- Includes a 13,000 BTU side burner for added versatility.
- Cooking grates are cast-iron; designed to give beautiful grill marks.
- Hood is a double-layer design to hold in heat, with stainless steel on the outside, and aluminum plating on the inside. All of the burners are stainless steel as well, providing longer life.
- Electronic ignition for easy start-up, and a handy temperature gauge, centered in the hood to give you “oven temperature” as opposed to grill temperature; enabling better control over longer cooking applications.