Grilling and Jim Beam are synonymous with sharing good times with family and friends. The same folks who enjoy Jim Beam are the same folks who use their grills to entertain at a weekend barbeque or just cook a special meal for their family. The new Jim Beam 5-Burner Stainless Grill gives you all the power and versatility you need for backyard grilling, and to share with family and friends.
- Big enough to cook for 4-6 people with 696 square inches of grill space (493 square inches primary, and 203 square inches secondary), and a total of 61,000 BTU.
- 4 individually controlled main burners, aligned front-to-back, give you the versatility you need to grill over direct heat, or set up with indirect heat.
- Burners are stainless steel tube-style, and each provide 12,000 BTU to give you the power you need for high-heat grilling.
- Includes a 13,000 BTU side burner for added versatility.
- Cooking grates are cast-iron; designed to give beautiful grill marks.
- Hood is a double-layer design to hold in heat, with stainless steel on the outside, and aluminum plating on the inside. All of the burners are stainless steel as well, providing longer life.
- Electronic ignition for easy start-up, and a handy temperature gauge, centered in the hood to give you “oven temperature” as opposed to grill temperature; enabling better control over longer cooking applications.