Every once in a while you come up with a recipe that’s so good, you feel an urgent need to share so that others can enjoy it.
We here at Bradley Smoker have always loved sharing our recipes with our readers, but we get tremendous satisfaction when we hear what you have cooking up in your food smoker.
So we’d like to give a warm shout out to Carter, a Bradley Smoker forum member, and thank him for sharing his delicious successes with everyone. The combination of spices and smoked chicken really work well together and it’s a terrific way to use up any leftover smoked chicken you have from your smoker. This recipe deserves a feather in the hat.
Give smoked chicken fajitas a try! It won’t disappoint.
Smoked Chicken Fajitas
This recipe is enough to prepare up to five fajitas, or enough to feed two people. Double or triple the recipe as needed. It’s not an exact s
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, sliced
- 1 Bell Pepper, sliced
- 6-8 Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Handfulls Bradley Smoked Chicken
- Dash of Oregano
- Sprinkle of Seasoning Salt
- Sprinkle of Cumin
- Sprinkle of Fennel Powder
- Sprinkle of Basil
- Sprinkle of Memphis Rub
- Sauté onions until soft. Then add bell peppers until they begin to soften. Add mushrooms and smoked chicken, in that order.
- Add spices and stir until evenly distributed.
- Warm tortillas on low heat in the oven inside a covered baking dish.
- Serve immediately with fresh avocado, sour cream, shredded Cheddar cheese, lime and hot sauce of your choice.
There you have it. It’s a great way to use up whatever’s left in your refrigerator, especially that savory smoked chicken. Thanks again to Carter and others on the Bradley Forum for making it the great online cooking resource that it is. We invite you to check it out and register so you can benefit from the info and contribute to the Bradley community!
Bradley Smoker is a global food smoking company specializing in food smoking equipment, Bisquettes and recipes. The above recipe and image is not our own.