Smoked Oyster Roll
444 days ago
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 green onion
- 1 - 250 g pkgs. cream cheese, room temperature
- 25 ml (1-1/2 tbsp.) mayonnaise
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) Worcestershire sauce
- Dash Tabasco (optional)
- 10 medium size oysters, smoked or cooked
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) finely chopped parsley
- Combine chopped garlic and onion in a bowl
- Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco
- Spread mixture onto a piece of aluminum foil forming a square of about 20 x 20 cm (8 x 8 in.)
- Spread smoked oysters over the cream cheese mixture
- Cover with plastic wrap
- Refrigerate for approximately 2 to 3 hours, or until firm.
Ready to serve:
- Using the foil as a guide, roll up like a jelly roll
- Push the mixture from the foil with a long metal spatula or knife
- Shape into a log Sprinkle parsley over the log
- Serve with crackers or bread rounds
Note: If covered and refrigerated, this recipe will keep up for 3 days.
This recipe will make 1 medium roll.