- Vanilla Soy Milk
- Brown Sugar
- Hungry Jack Lite Syrup
- Tones Premixed Salmon and Seafood Seasoning
- Grill Mates Seafood Rub
- Brown sugar
- Combine marinade ingredients.
- Stir until sugar is fully dissolved. Use enough Soy milk and syrup to cover the fish, and enough brown sugar to sweeten to your particular taste.
- Place fish in one gallon sealable plastic bags, and pour marinade over the fish.
- Refrigerate and marinate overnight turning bag over occasionally.
- Remove fish from the plastic bags, and sprinkle some Grill Mates Seafood Rub on the fish.
- Before smoking, sprinkled brown sugar on the top of the fish.
- Smoke for about 2 hours (depending on the thickness of the fish) at 150°F; use apple smoke bisquettes for 2 hours (check fish for doneness at the 1 1/2 hour mark).
- Fish is done when it flakes easily.
Comment by Gator:
Came out mouth watering, with NO fishy taste! I would recommend anyone give this a try.