If you love smoked food as much as we do, you’ll be happy to know that creating a smoked flavor on your grill is as easy as 1-2-3. No, really! In just 3 simple steps, you can prepare great tasting food, with real smoke flavor. Using any of our many different Bradley Flavor Bisquettes, smoking on your grill is now an easier way to create an authentic smoky flavor than with wood chips, sawdust or pellets. All you have to do is select your flavor bisquette, and directly place it on your grill top.
Bisquettes save you the hassle of removing your grill top and paying extra for metal containers to put the wood chips, sawdust, or pellets in. Once the bisquettes have burnt (approximately 20 minutes) you simply take them off the grill, douse them in water and discard. Using our bisquettes, you’ll have a much easier cooking session without the headache of cleaning up the mess that follows.
Our bisquettes are rendered from natural hardwoods, without paraffin or waxes. This means it’s 100% natural. You can create a flavorful, clean smoke without adding calories or fat to your food. With over a dozen bisquette flavors and counting, you’ll definitely find the smoky flavor you’re looking for. We carry a large variety of woods, ranging from fruit woods, to the stronger flavors common in southern barbeque. Here’s a brief rundown of our flavors!
- Alder: This is the popular wood of the North West, known for its sweet and musky flavor.
- Apple: Gives off a sweet but denser fruity smoke flavor.
- Cherry: A slightly sweet, mild, and fruity wood that gives a beautiful rosy tint to some meats.
- Hickory: One of the most commonly used woods, given its sweet and strong flavor.
- Jim Beam: Made from Jim Beam Bourbon soaked oak barrels.
- Maple: Somewhat sweet, mildly smoky wood that goes great with turkey!
- Mesquite: Popular wood from the South West with a strong earthy flavor, sweeter and more delicate than hickory.
- Oak: The most versatile of hardwoods, giving off a mild smoke with no aftertaste.
- Pacific: A blend of lighter woods, featuring a clean smoke flavor perfect for fish and seafood.
- Pecan: Sweet and mild wood, similar to but not as strong as hickory.
- Special Blend: Specially created to have a distinct and unique flavor. It’s our secret blend!
- Whiskey: Made from whiskey soaked oak barrels, this really gives a rich smoke flavor.
Now for the fun part! Here are the three simple steps to creating an authentic smoke flavor on your grill.
- Preheat your barbecue or grill, place 2 or 3 bisquettes directly on your grill surface, and close the lid.
- When the bisquettes begin to smoke, add your favorite food and close the lid.
- Cook your food as normal, replacing the bisquettes every 15-20 minutes – for the entire cooking time, or until you feel you’ve added enough smoke flavor.
Add a little twist the next time you make salsa by adding a Bradley Bisquette when you grill the tomatoes using this recipe. Or give your guests a desert they’ll be talking about for a while, by preparing them these delicious grilled peaches with bourbon with a little smoke flavor.
For more delicious grilling and smoking recipes be sure to check out our recipes page here.
Plus, keep an eye out for our new line of Premium Bisquettes, with added herbs and spices, coming soon for even more flavor!